4.05.2012

oh dear

april0512_2
Luckily today was just a personal shoot...
april0512_1
...a quiet afternoon with Mom's new kitties in the sunshine.
april0512_3
After a few shots my beloved 5D camera made some strange sounds.
april0512_4
A hazy glow appeared instead of kitty faces.
april0512_5
And then it went black.

When I opened it up the mirror fell out. Ahhh! Turns out there was a recall awhile ago about this issue. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is an easy fix.

After some phone calls, research and a talk with some very helpful guys at Calumet it looks like my little guy might come out of it okay.
april0412_2
april0412_1
Spring garden, the day before my camera went black.

4.4 to 4.5
...

2 comments:

Correen said...

Sorry to hear about your camera, hope it gets fixed soon! Love your pictures. Hope you have a good Easter weekend!

Heidi said...

Oh no!!! So sorry about your camera! Though I must say the shot of the little kitten before your camera went black is so, so adorable!