5.08.2010

lucky mama may0810_1 may0810_4 may0810_3 may0810_5 may0810_2
I had the pleasure of photographing this happy family tonight...toes got wet, the sky turned a golden yellow, kisses were given and taken, a mid photo-shoot bottle was savored, swinging in dad's arms again and again was enjoyed , cuddling in mom's lap was needed...I've known Michelle (the beautiful mom of these two blond-headed cuties) since long before she met her fella and started a family. It was wonderful to capture the spirit of this delightful family from behind the lens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just want to tell you that I like your blog, it's incredibly inspiring.
I would also like to leave a footprint after me & Sweden, and will welcome you to my blog.

Agneta

Anonymous said...

What a pretty family! You did a great job photographing them and capturing their joy of being a family!

Escaping Velocity said...

Wow, these photographs are absolutely beautiful. I love your capture- I really feel as if I've caught the warmth between these family members. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

These look like magazine shots! great subjects and great photographer! My friends are awesome :)

-Tracy