2.12.2010

friday's february1210_2 morning out with Mom...new goodies for the garden {thank you!}
......
thursday's february1110_2 memory
In the sixth grade Nicky Snow put this bracelet and a box of Whitman's chocolates in my desk during recess on Valentine's Day. As I was organizing my jewelry this afternoon, I came upon a tiny box inside a box where this was tucked away. I never wore it, it felt funny to receive it, but today my heart was warmed remembering sixth grade and Nicky Snow. We went to a Square Dance later that year (I invited him), then before seventh grade began he moved away to Texas. Wonder what Nicky Snow will be giving his Valentine this year?
......
wednesday's february1010_1 . . . m i g r a i n e . . . (ugh)
......
{2.10 to 2.12}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bracelet's great! I love little intricate things like that, that have a whole history behind them... 6th grade is a ways back ;)
Happy Valentines day to you and your man!

Jo said...

How cool that you still have that bracelet. It was so simple in the 6th grade, wasn't it?

Crooked Sister said...

What pretty white flowers! I wouldn't mind looking at those everyday. Wish I had a little garden . . . .