8.06.2009

thursday + wednesday
august0609_1
8.6....Children's artwork is the very best, especially when they draw a picture of you with long pink hair.
...... august0509_1
8.5....Above, a picture of my friend and booth neighbor at the farmers' market, Candace Wright. She makes gorgeous pieces of jewelry combining stones, silver, and leather in organic graceful designs. Her creations are inspired by sunsets, gardens and all the natural beauty she encounters, you can visit her new Etsy shop, here, and find a piece that sings to you.
......
august0509_2
A new vendor at the market, and one that I hope will be back often, makes these delectable, golden, salted, sweet delights....mmmm!

7 comments:

cabin + cub said...

you look very cute with pink hair! .. it also looks like you have a blue friend there beside you.. is that Hermie? I love kids drawings!

Jo said...

Those chocolates look really fabulous. As does your pink hair!

Anonymous said...

That drawing is so cute! Brings back memories of being a preschool teacher--I had quite the collection of wonderful stuff from the kids :) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I am going to try and get there this week.. feeling up to it finally!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and your shop. You are in my favourites now!

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

Crayonmonster said...

those chocolates look delicious!!

our little love nest said...

ooh I love the pink haired you!! I love being at markets. You get to meet so many neat people. It all looks wonderful. xoxo