4.20.2009

maybe someday...
bust_cover
Here is what it would look like if I ended up on the cover of BUST! My sister, Pam, had an assignment to create a cover for a magazine and I got to be the subject. Earlier in the day we looked at samples her teacher provided and one was Obama on the cover of Rolling Stone laughing, originally an outtake. Near the end of our photo shoot she said, "Do the Obama cover," so this is me imitating Obama...I look just like him, right?  
*The oh so lovely necklace is made by Sasha Bell, visit her shop here.*
 : : : Thank you, Pam, I love it!! : : :                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
april2009_1
shop update: Pendants featuring itty bitty miniature versions of my photography, only five will be listed at the early bird reduced sample sale price!

9 comments:

BululuStudio said...

Good luck girl getting the cover ;D

esque said...

I like that cover! Looks so genuine!
Love that photo pendant too! Well done!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Nice!!!
So that is you on the cover?
You should be on, um, any cover!!!

Waxy said...

Love the necklaces - I love the lovely deer - this is a much better idea then putting the framed one I have around my neck!!!

TMCPhoto said...

What a gorgeous photograph of you. I love doing layout myself but don't get to do it very often. I'd get your sister to print it out for you.

our little love nest said...

Positively adorable photo and it looks perfect on a magazine....and that itty bitty miniature version of your photography is so creative and pretty!!xo
~dee

esta sketch said...

aww, adorable! she did a great job, you are totally bust-worthy :)

Little Gray Pixel said...

What a lovely portrait, with or without the magazine cover!

jasmine said...

haha! this is awesome (and really really cute). you totally look jussssst like him!