11.23.2008

pumpkin puddin'
I think there are a few pumpkin puddingish recipes floating around this season. I've heard of others and that they tasted delicious, so when I saw Rachel Ray making this on Thursday I thought I would make it, too. Hope it is good, off to share it with friends. Plus a bonus picture of sweet Ladybug getting her afternoon sun with a bit of catnip nearby.        
**later: The pumpkin pudding was delicious, would definitely make it again! I added toasted pecans, whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg on top.**

10 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

ooo that looks great!

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. Great post ... a little scared of pumpkin pudding myself, but maybe I'll attempt it for the holidays. :)

Julie said...

That recipe is perfect! That is exactly what I was wanting to make for Thanksgiving. I'm so glad you shared this.

please sir said...

Yum yum yum - awww and that kitty!!

Amanda said...

Your kitty is so cute. :D I had pumpkin pudding this past weekend! It was yummy.

emve said...

That is one cute kitty! :o)

Crayonmonster said...

I wanted to make one for Thanksgiving but was vetoed by everyone else. I should have made it anyways!!
-CM

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Your CAT! Omg! It looks so fluffy and enormous and excellent I'm sure I wouldn't be allergic if I stuck my face in all that fur. Almost.

♥ visit me at www.afiori.com ♥

PAC said...

awww...what a cute kitty!!

Anonymous said...

YUMMMY!!
And its still good three days later!! Maybe even better :)
thanks Stace

teb