6.12.2012

hibernating

june1112_1 june06tojune1212_1 june0712_1 june1212_1 june0912_1
...in June.

Lately I have been pretty homebound, not complaining at all since it is to care for Hermie after his surgery (notice all the Hermie instagrams, I'm a little obsessed). Plus I just got the Snapster app and like the rainbowy filter very much. He is doing well, had his best day yet today which is probably why I am on the computer after many days away. Feeling a little lighter, not such a pit in my stomach wondering if he is in pain.

In the meantime I've discovered...
...the trailer for Welcome to the Bathtub (just the trailer alone is amazing I cannot wait for the movie)
...that Lena Dunham is fearless and a genius
...knitting in the June feels like a head start on the holiday season
...that some people dip oreos in peanut butter and I need to try this
...the yard needed lots of love, so I've been working on it for days

A list of projects to complete, an Etsy shop to tend to and good days ahead to enjoy. Very much looking forward to starting summer. 

6.6 to 6.12
...

6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great photos :)
Glad your little guys is feeling better. I'm a homebody too. But with the gorgeous weather, I hope you're able to get out and enjoy it :)

Chantal Hanna said...

I hope Hermioe feels better soon, I loved all your photos, very eye catching!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the surgery went well and you now have such a positive outlook! The photos are great as usual. TFS

sweet harvest moon said...

Oreos in peanut butter? Now we are talking ;p

I'm glad your dog is feeling better

x

Febriyan Adi Nugraha said...

very nice photo :)

tom@morethanpepper said...

love the cake shot