4.08.2012

eggs + a bow tie

april0712_3april0712_1april0712_2
The leftover paper towels are usually my favorite thing from the egg coloring. I don't like eggs and they never turn out as pretty as Martha's. So this year I put watercolor paper out to lay the eggs on once they've come out of the dye. The eggs will be eaten up in a few days and are stinking up the 'fridge but my lovely piece of art is hanging on the wall.
april0812_1
Hermie wore a ridiculously large tie today. I clearly did not do any measurements or make a plan except that I was going to make him a tie for Easter dinner. He liked it so much he growled when I took it off.

4.7 to 4.8
...

3 comments:

knack said...

gorgeous pictures as always....and hermie is the handsomest in his tie....love it so much! He is totally giving the "sideways serious stare" in this shot! hah!

A la Maison said...

Hermie is adorable! Great photos!!

Miz.November said...

Hermie is such a ham. Adorable little man. My friend used to have a little yorkie that would carry his bandana to you and whine for you to put it on him.
The watercolor paper was a cool idea. It does leave such a pretty mess.