10.18.2011

not homemade

october1811_1
A little baby bird told me about the salted caramel mocha at Starbucks. I'm a sucker for anything salted caramel. This morning was perfect. Foggy. Chilly. Fall. It was just as good as the baby bird said. The very
last sip is a strong shot of salty chocolate deliciousness. Getting another one tomorrow.

october1711_1
Oh how I have been wanting some pumpkin pie. In my heart I wanted to make one myself but have
not had a moment to do so. Good thing you can get one at the store. It was delicious.

10.17 to 10.18
...

5 comments:

Meeling said...

I had one of those the other day...deliciously salty and sweet!!

Angela said...

I'm trying to ween myself off of the Starbucks obsession... but I love the cinnamon latte. Gorgeous pics!

Jo said...

Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite things in the world. I love it. I think you just made up my mind for me on what I want for my birthday. ;)

kadee said...

oh, now i want one of those lattes right this moment. (but i'll never want any gross ol pumpkin pie!)

AsteropeBC said...

Looks like a yummy snack!