6.02.2011

june!

may3111_1
The newest addition to my jar filled with bits of nature that I find here and there. Among the seashells, leaves and seeds with wings is a delicate teeny tiny eggshell...perfectly beautiful.
june0211_1
 lovey dovey garlands for Mom's brick + mortar shop space
june0111_1
happily ever after...items to be added to the shop this weekend
may3011_1
sweet delicious cherries from the local roadside stand, more please

I was a bit under the weather this week, much more myself now...so the to-do list seems to have grown as days disappeared right before my eyes.

{5.30 to 6.02}
...

5 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

Man alive. Your posts are always so uplifting :)

ana said...

that first photo & collection is splendid.

Jo said...

Nothing can remind us of how human we are quite like getting sick. I hope you are feeling much better now.

Have a lovely weekend. :)

Angela said...

goregous photos. I love the first one with the shell and egg shell.

tenderblue said...

Beautiful blog. I love it.