3.31.2010

kadee kazoo's march3110_1 When my little sister was little (she is six younger than me) she would set up a "restaurant" during the summer break. This eventually led to me typing up and laminating a menu with items such as pizza and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
...
Since that time she has grown up and is currently pursuing her medical degree...but that doesn't stop her from making her delicious soups, pizza, chocolate cherry cookies, and her latest venture...homemade Indian food.
...
I mentioned to her that I'd be dropping off a piece of strawberry pie to her today and she said to help myself to the leftovers from the dinner she made last night.
...
So there I was in Kadee's kitchen eating the very delicious food she made (don't know what it was called) while she was tucked away somewhere in a classroom or lab learning about some part of the body and how it functions. I thought to myself that Kadee Kazoo's is still around, it is just where ever she is.

2 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

very sweet!

our little love nest said...

Aww....This so made me miss my sister! I love this post! xo