7.23.2009

monsters + clouds
july2309_2
7.23...These party monster and zombie pendants are on their way to Kerry from papermoongallery. Kerry and I met at the Spring Unique show and worked out a collaboration. If you'd like one, a limited amount will be sold in her etsy shop and some future shows. Her felt creations are like nothing I have ever seen...enchanting, magical and original in every way, always with a touch of glitter, I love them!!
......
july2209_2
7.22....The sky was actually pink, as if powdered strawberry nesquik had been stirred right in. If you are a cloud appreciater (I am!) you might like to visit here.

4 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Love strawberry skies.

Will have to check out your cloud links...

our little love nest said...

Mmmm to the powdered strawberry nesquik which I haven't had in years. What a gorgeous sky! Looking at clouds always makes me feel carefree like a little kid. So do monster pendants...How fully cute...I love them! xo

Jo said...

What a sweet analogy! Happy weekend.

cabin + cub said...

mmmm.. strawberry nesquick, that brings back memories.i think there was banana flavor too? beautiful shot! ;)