11.01.2008

i heart san diego
Case and I were tourists for the day at home, San Diego, first a stop at the Burger Lounge then off to the Cabrillo Monument. We saw some nice views, the lighthouse and tide pools. The weather was beautiful...as was the day. 
In the evening we visited the Oceanside Craft Mafia's trunk show and picked up a few gift items for Christmas and a friend's baby on the way. The day ended with a stop at Red Cup Yogurt, Case said it was the best frozen yogurt he's had in long time, which is quite a compliment because I feel like we've been to practically all yogurt places in the area. 

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Such great photos, the weather does look gorgeous, I have been spending the day in the sun as well

KriskropMemories said...

I have only been to San Diego once but truly fell in love with the city. As I sit here in the rain I must say I am quite envious!! lol

Martha Hughes said...

From looking through your blog, I have to say the photography really stands out - it's fantastic. Looking at it really makes it a joy to scroll through your blog - and yes, I do actually read your posts. :)

Hey Harriet said...

Such fab photos. I especially love that shadow shot ;D