10.29.2008

sweet sweet potato
I realize I just made and posted a pie last week, maybe I will just make one every week until I get tired of making pies (can't imagine that happening). This was my first time trying out a sweet potato pie, it turned out delicious. I'm not even a big fan of sweet potatoes in general, but I do love the name, "sweet potato pie," so I had to try it. I prefer pumpkin pie over this one though. What's your favorite pie flavor? In between bites I posted some cute large tags in my shop, they are great for attaching to most any gift, please take a peek. 
*Last year I participated in a wonderful ornament swap. I just found out sign-ups for this year's swap are on November 1st.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherry pie!

Stacey said...

I'll be practicing a cherry pie soon in preparation for Thanksgiving. :)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I did a ornament exchange through Pampering Beki's blog this year, I think I'll have to check out this one too! I went to your link but didn't find anything about the exchange, any more info?

-chelsey

Hey Harriet said...

Oooh your sweet potato pie looks yummy! I've never tried sweet potato pie before. If I had to pick a fave pie, I'm thinking rhubarb. It will probably change next week. My tastes change every week :)

Sarah said...

Oh, wow! Your pie looks amazing, like a magazine cover! Here's hoping that it starts cooling off here in SoCal!

Forever Foxed said...

We don't really have pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie here in the UK. Are we missing out???