10.08.2008

margaret 
Whenever I see old photos at estate sales, shops, flea markets, etc. it makes me a bit sad to think there is someone out there who knows of the people in the photos but somehow they have become lost from one another. I find I want to take the photos home with me rather than have them drifting about with no place to be. That is the case with Margaret, her name was written neatly in cursive on the back. I was going through some photos today and thought this one fit in October. Margaret appears to be dressed up for Halloween, something spooky or as a flower maybe. 

4 comments:

Kylie Bowers said...

Yes it is sad to see old photos being sold! Though it looks fantastic!

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

It is sad but at least you have given Margaret a new home.

Kim Caro said...

kinda like Amelie :) the movie.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I love old photos, too. Thanks for rescuing it.