9.03.2009

farmers' market love september0309_1 september0309_2 ♥the rainbow tomato Candace gave me from her garden (my first one!) ♥the strawberry tart from the new booth next to me, Gingerlily Bakery (super cute name) ♥the overflowing bowl of plums and nectarines from the nice fruit guy who sells in the aisle behind me (need to get his name next week) ♥the perfect coconut cupcake from Ginglerlily, too... Mary and Wade are the hearts behind these lovely confections and are as sweet as can be ♥the cluster of tomatoes in shades of yellow and green, delicious!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. Our farmers market is really lame.

Great blog and etsy shop.

cabin + cub said...

i was just about to start cooking dinner, and now i am wishing i had some of those lovely tomatoes.. they are gorgeous! ;)

raena said...

i just got very hungry.

Christy J said...

That cupcake looks BOMB.

californiablue said...

Each item looks amazing - I want them all! Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Strawberry tart! Yum yum! How sweet :)

our little love nest said...

my mouth is watering and I agree that name of the bakery is super cute!! I love how yummy all of these photos are. They would look gorgeous on a kitchen wall.

Cut Copy Create said...

oh wow!