1.05.2012

hello

january234512_1a

Resolutions, goals, things to get done, things to feel proud of, places to see, people to love...I'm ready.

Since it is 2012 I thought it'd be fun to have a "twelve" themed goal. I had planned on having more but kept scratching all but one, so this is it and I can't wait to bake all twelve (or more) of 'em!

* bake twelve new pies I've never baked before in 2012 *

Feeling as if I've failed before I've even started by a list of "things to do" for the year I'm just trying out some for the month of January then I'll see what I want to accomplish in February and so on...

* do yoga once a week, bonus if I make time for more

* read a book...I miss all the reading I used to do

* make album of Italy trip from August (oh dear, has it really been that long!)

1.2 to 1.5
...

4 comments:

Buttonhead said...

Yay! These are all great goals to have. Happy New Year and best wishes to you!

Z said...

I like the pie goal!

:D

You can eat your accomplishment.

Stacey said...

Oh Z I hadn't thought about that part, too! Might have to be 2 pies a month!! :)

Modern Mother Hen said...

Your pie goal is quite inspirational. Thanks for that!(I'm sure my hubsband and kids thank you too! lol)

modernmotherhen.blogspot.com